You’re rich in love, and You’re slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I’ll worship Your holy name
Oh, February 12th, the day I was born into. A time of year in which, here in New England, sunshine is at a premium and it has been a long time since those warm days of summer. So perhaps this is the reason God gave me this birth day…..as a spot of cheer, a day to remember and give thanks, a day to make a long “10,000” reasons list to be grateful, for my heart to sing.
1. salvation of my soul, and a hope of heaven
2. my family; Rich, and our seven children, parents, and siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins (both mine and Rich’s)
6. the fruit of the spirit; love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control
7. my kitchen and all the baking I can do there
8. being a stay at home mom
9. a warm, cozy home to live in and to care for
10. a great big exciting world to enjoy
and on and on it goes………….
Thank you, Father, for another amazing year as your child. I can see your blessings around me everyday and they often move me to tears. I long and look forward to the future, trusting and resting in your Word and promises.
The children had school today, and Rich made me eggs and toast before he went to work. He said he will give me gifts later, which means he is probably leaving work early to shop. (LOL) I asked him if I could bake my own cake, because I truly do enjoy doing it, Seth and Sarah will sit on the counter and watch me and beg for tastes of the batter.
Have a wonderful day, friends!
LIFE IS GOOD
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Ps. 28:7