(sharing just for fun, not to recommend thievery!)
1. you must have mama-brain, you must go through a drive-thru
2. order the coffee, and order other things
3. when they hand you your coffee first, take it, put it in your cup holder and forget you have it.
4. pay for food, wait for food
5. hand donut to child while continuing to wait for food.
6. when they say, “there you go, have a nice day” tell them they forgot to give you your coffee
7. receive free coffee
8. drive away
I’m seriously losing it! This was completely unintentional I would never steal!
The next time I go I’m going to tell them the story and pay for the extra one, I guess. That’s the honest thing to do, right? SO embarassing.
I showed Dave and he said I should do it again, only nine times, with hot chocolate.