The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life’s plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
1. boys love going outside
2. my beautiful billy-cat
3. dripping icicles
4. portrait of Seth (I was trying out a new lens)
5. portrait of Dave
6. portrait of boy and mom
7. children’s favorite way to eat a banana
8. Dave telling me about wrestling practice, when he got choked by his headgear.
9. drawing a secret picture on white paper for sarah
10. the secret picture, revealed with water color paint
11. not happy because mom tried to help, but painted it wrong.
“One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.” Iris Murdock